What Should You Do?

Introvert or Extrovert?

It's very general while you said someone is introvert or extrovert. But what IF you are introvert person, and what IF you are extrovert but you keep a lot of pain in your deep deep heart?

You can do several things such as write down a blog like me or chat with your best friend, best sister or best brother. It was very refreshing while you can put all your mind in the blog. I don't care how many person who read this post, or how many person will give you a negative feed back, but WHO'S CARES? THIS IS YOUR LIFE!

Don't give a fuck to someone who judge you just because you write a blog to refresh your own mind. I am not really good at socialize, but I can make a friends, I can be a very fake up in front of you guys, cherish, happy girl without any problems. But still I am just a human who had a lot of trouble in my life, what supposed I do while I can't talk with anyone, what I should do while no one can feel what I feel? I AM BLOGGING.

I like blogging, I like write down my story, my mind, my feeling in this blogger. Not because I want your sympathy but to share what I feel, what I have going through in this life. You might be not believe, I have already broken all over again, I hate myself for a long time, I judge my self just because another person comments. It is hurt, it is sad, it is very heart breaker. But in the other side, I have a lot of my happiness too. I have my family, I have my sisters and brother, mother, father, grandmother who always support me when I am down without too many asking, just walking by my side, keep silent but still holding my hand. Even sometimes I leave them but they still welcoming me back.

I can't share too much if I am talking, but with this blog, I can share a lot of story of my life, this is my journey, step by step to become more mature. A despair that can make me more stronger, a moment which make me down but then I realize how good am I to struggle and still alive until now.

This is my life, this is my journey, this is my path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Avengers 2012

My Wedding Story

Green Hotel di Indonesia