The Art of Human

We are too often look down on our gadget. We forgot to look around ourselves. A lot of interesting thing to look at, including human.
I used to look at strangers silently, only to see especially their expression: sad, angry, confused, disappointed, joy, hapoy, etc.

And amazinglt it is one of my favorite thing. To see others happy because of a good thing. Graduations, engagement, won a lottery, married, new baby born, and can you imagine if their happiness is because of you? You create a moment for them to be happy. Doesn't have to special one, just an ordinary thing like greeting with smile, care, attentive, sympathy with a genuine heart, and you can see the differences.

When people gather together and they focus on their phone I feel pity them, and then I experience the same thing and I feel stupid. When you are with someone, please focus on them, talk with them, chat with them, share what you see in your gadget with them, give the attention to them, it's a special moment to connect (again).

Let's learn together become a  social person. I remember well, in my junior high school, my teacher told us, the student, that human being is an individual and a social creature. Nowadays, we are more individual creature, so we need to re-learn how to become a social creature.

Pardon my english ya readers. LoL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Avengers 2012

My Wedding Story

Green Hotel di Indonesia