Helping People same as Helping Yourself

Today I feel like really useful to the human being. Other than helping my colleagues who sick and can't come to work so my workload become double, I helped a totally stranger in the train station.
The story starts from the boarding pass that did not come out from the machine, the paper is empty and I CAN'T reprinted in the another machine. A bit nervous and panic because 1) I still did not get my boarding pass 2) what if other people experience it too,, but then I decide to go to the security and told him that the paper is empty. When I point out the machine, a man was trying to put the code booking, late to shout then he experienced what I did. We went to customer service and found that both of them still with the customer. After they know that we came to get our boarding pass, one of them directly assist us.

When I want to leave that place, a woman with a dark skin and short hair stopped me and ask if she could buy the train ticket in here. I told her that she needs to go to the other counter, than I showed her. Upon waiting for my train, I still keep my eye on her, I'm afraid that she can't get the ticket, then I approached her again and we check the destination together, after see the fare and agree with that, she told the counter. Unfortunately, the counter I point only sell the ticket for today and we need to buy in the machine. I know they have these machines but I don't know where they put those machines.

I told her that I'm still have time and can assist her. When we approached the machine, the instructions was in Indonesia, there's no English subtitle. Then I helped her with the booking, and she prepared the data, name and passport number. After buy the ticket, I offer her to print the boarding pass today so tomorrow she doesn't need to queuing again to get it. We printed the boarding pass and I inform them if tomorrow she gets confused to which peron she needs to go just show the boarding pass to security. She came from Germany and her name is Jenita. I wish her a very memorable holiday in Indonesia.

The lesson from today: God borrow my hand to help her, it's coincidentally that she asked me and it's my decision to help her completely or just give the information and let her struggle by herself, but the fate is already there. Her karma is working for her and my karma will working for me too.

Life is good, especially when you do good things. Let's spread happiness to a whole world.
Saddhu saddhu saddhu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Avengers 2012

My Wedding Story

Green Hotel di Indonesia